This year brought a lot of changes to Turntable Kitchen. In addition to the launch of the new website and the release of new products in the shop, 2014 also marked the first year we’ve had regular contributors on the site. Those contributors are a huge part of why this year’s also been the best year yet for Turntable Kitchen. For that reason, it only made sense that we ask them to contribute some of their favorites from the year.
Below you’ll find contributor Andrew Brandt’s “Top 10 Best Shows of 2014.” You can see Andrew’s Author Page here. Let us know what he missed in the comments!
10. Diarrhea Planet – Madison, WI
9. Run the Jewels – Madison, WI
8. Sylvan Esso – Madison, WI
7. Strand of Oaks – Minneapolis, MN
6. Kendrick Lamar – Pitchfork Music Festival
5. Future Islands – SXSW
4. Pusha T – Bonnaroo
3. The War on Drugs – Madison, WI
2. Perfume Genius – SXSW
1. Diarrhea Planet – Bonnaroo