We’re partnering up with Allrecipes Magazine again this month for a fun playlist to soundtrack your Cinco De Mayo party.
We wanted to create a playlist that was upbeat and fun, stayed true to our aesthetic, and offered an obvious hat tip to Mexico. With that in mind you’ll find many of Turntable Kitchen’s favorite artists filled out with a few songs about Mexico (such as the tunes from James Taylor, Bob Weir, Frank Black, Merle Haggard, and Kyle Craft). We hope you enjoy!
- James Taylor – Mexico
- Ondatropica – Lazalypso
- Springtime Carnivore – Under The Spell
- Blood Orange – E.V.P.
- Sylvan Esso – Radio
- Gallant – Learn To Fly (Foo Fighters Cover)
- Aloe Blacc – I Need A Dollar
- Curtis Mayfield – Move On Up (Extended Version)
- A Tribe Called Quest – Check The Rhime
- Malo – Sauvecito
- Chuck Berry – Havanna Moon
- Los Lobos – Come On, Let’s Go
- Bob Weir – Mexicali Blues
- Frank Black – Brackish Boy
- Hinds – Garden
- The National – You’ve Done It Again, Virginia
- Santana – Oye Como Va
- Merle Haggard – The Immigrant
- Kyle Craft – Before The Wall
- El Triple Filtro – Drifting